Lately, I’ve been helping people with their MailChimp email accounts. I LOVE to make the HTML templates that look just like websites. It’s fun to see how close I can replicate the website.
Most people have Facebook Fan Pages too. There’s a great synergy to marry your Facebook page to your MailChimp account. Your emails will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and people that aren’t on your email list will be able to see the content in your email marketing piece.
The other wonderful thing that MailChimp lets you do is to put a email sign-up on your Facebook page. They’ve also made it pretty simple. Here are the steps to go by, when you’re creating your email sign-up form for your Facebook page.
This is a simple thing to do and MailChimp almost does it for you.
1. Go into your MailChimp account and create a email sign up form.
2. Link your MailChimp and your Facebook account. (you’ve probably already done this and are pushing your newsletter to your Facebook page.)
3. Go to the MailChimp account tab > Integrations > Facebook.
4. Click on Facebook and and a configure drop down will show-up.
5. Choose which Facebook page you’d like to use, the list to use, whether you’d like a new tab created, the signup form to use and the text for the new page. CAUTION: The text for the new page is limited… so make sure you don’t go over.
6. Click save.
7. Check out your Facebook. Your form should be imbedded! Yea!!!
8. Test the subscription form by subscribing with a different email address than you’re using for MailChimp.
If you’re having trouble with this, please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help! Email or 619-770-7716Google+