I don’t know about you, but even after sending hundreds and hundreds of email campaigns I still sweat a little as I press send.
What if …
- I send to the wrong list?
- There are grammar errors?
- My email doesn’t render properly on some devices, and looks ugly?
Holy moly, pressing send still makes my heart beat fast!
Even though I know …
- I’ve spellchecked, and grammar checked my email.
- Double checked my list choice.
- I’ve tested the email across both desktop and mobile devices.
How do I break through my nervousness and hit send? My checklist!
I make sure each item on my email creation checklist is checked and rechecked for luck.
I always make sure …
- My email is mobile responsive.
- Optimized for the best send time. (MailChimp gives you a 1 click feature on paid accounts that’ll send your email when your account stats says it will get opened.)
- Tested and tested again.
Here’s a great “cheat sheet” from Marketo to ensure your campaign is flawless and relieve your anxiety next time you push send.