You know you need email marketing to grow your business and that automations can save a lot of time. But if you don’t know how to map it out and get it done, I’ve got your back.
I’m an approachable, results-driven email marketing strategist who provides creative consulting, strategic planning, and meticulous implementation services for growing businesses that want more leads, more sales, and more clients and customers with less work.
Most people use just a tiny percent of the capabilities their email service offers. My goal is to help you get the most out of the email software you're already paying for. And with just a bit of strategy and help you can get the most out of your email marketing platform.
My specialty is Mailchimp and helping YOU access and leverage everything the robust platform has to offer—from adding a single opt-in and email newsletter to your website, to managing a segmented list, to mapping out and executing a complex funnel and follow up sequence.
If email marketing is driving you bananas and you're ready to work with an experienced email marketing expert who will guide you through the process, set it up for you, and do it right the first time, we should talk.
Meet Amy Hall, Mailchimp Consultant
- I love the puzzle of online/internet marketing! I’m fascinated by how the threads of Google, Blogging, Email Marketing and Social Media all weave together to form a beautiful tapestry of successful search engine optimization for your business.
- I’ve worked with MailChimp since 2009. I'm a MailChimp Partner and Expert.
- I'm a problem solver and I love challenges. There's nothing better than the feeling I get when everything is working smoothly just the way it should.
- My clients have called me the McGyver of MailChimp.
- I taught WordPress and Blogging at Mira Costa Community College in Del Mar, CA.
- I started and run the WordPress Meetup in Carlsbad.
- I've spoken about Email Marketing at 7 WordCamps.
- I love to laugh and can be quite a ” smart a**”.
- I’m addicted to exclamation points and emoticons!!! 🙂
- I'm a wife, Mom and Gramy! I have 2 brilliant kids and 6 amazing grandkids. 3 girls and 3 boys whose ages range from 12 years to 7 months. Being a Grandma is my favorite job.
- I’m married to my business partner, Terry Hall, who builds WordPress websites. He's also a minister of a small church in Carlsbad, CA.
- I love the #RVLife. This year my husband and I bought a 32 ft travel trailer. We're part-time digital nomads.
- My favorite quote "When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming!" ~ Dory